COVID-19 Update – March 20, 2020
At Township 7 Vineyards & Winery, the health and safety of our employees, customers and community is foremost in our minds. In these tumultuous times we are working extra hard to present a safe, reliable and fun experience for our employees and guests. We rely on Interior Health, Fraser Valley Health and the B.C. Centre for Disease Control to direct us to protect you.
As such, in the wake of the latest COVID-19 updates, we wanted to let you know how we are keeping you and your safety top of mind.
- We are offering free delivery across Canada (minimum 4 bottle order) and will make a $10 charity donation with each delivery order to the B.C. Hospitality Foundation (BCHF). Use coupon code SUPPORT10 in your shopping cart checkout.
- Our Naramata Bench winery is open for pickup and retail sales (no tastings), please call (250-770-1743) ahead to arrange pick-up.
- Our south Langley winery is open for pickup and retail sales (no tastings), daily from 11 am to 6 pm.
- For guests who prefer wine pickup and would like to keep their distance, we are offering non-contact take-out. We will bring your wine order directly to your car and process payment when you come by to pick it up.
- Please note that at both wine shops we are accepting debit or credit cards only, no cash.
We are performing rigorous environmental cleaning and have implemented the following steps (which are reassessed as necessary depending on government updates):
- We have increased the frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization efforts. We regularly clean and sanitize the common areas – door handles, fridge door handles, touch screens, pin pads, countertops…basically anything your hands generally touch. Our teams regularly clean their workspaces including the register keyboard and are encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands on a frequent basis.
- The health and well-being of our guests and employees is our priority. As such, we are committed to communicating regularly with all to ensure they have the information and support they need to stay healthy during these unusual circumstances.
Thanks for trusting Township 7, take care of yourself and your loved ones.