Experience Wine Tastings
Due to the recent PHO announcement, all reservations for tastings will take place outside on our patio. Our tasting rooms are open for retail wine sales.
Please note: A credit card will be required at the time of booking. There is no charge for the reservation as you may pay for your tasting upon your arrival.
We’re offering outdoor tastings only with two different tasting/sampling flights which are provided at tables in order to achieve social distancing. To ensure all guests have an opportunity to enjoy a tasting, we kindly request all visits to be within a 60-minute stay.
Safety changes have been implemented to ensure proper social distancing for you and our staff in accordance with BC government health guidelines.
- We have put in place plexi-glass dividers for safe seating options.
- We have a limit of six people of the same group tasting at a time.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available as you enter and leave the premises.
- Sales staff will be wearing a mask for your safety.
- All guests are required to wear a mask upon entry and departure of the winery.
And of course, if you are unwell, traveled out of the country, or are residing with someone in self-isolation please, do not visit us.
Provincial liquor laws require that we only serve alcohol
to someone 19 years of age or older.