What do 7 of North America’s premier wine critics – Beppi Crosariol, James Suckling, Anthony Gismondi, Jurgen Gothe, John Schreiner, Natalie Maclean & Daenna Van Mulligen have in common? They love our wines and have rated 7 with 90 points or more!
- Sauvignon Blanc 2009 – 93 POINTS – James Suckling former senior editor for Wine Spectator named this the best white wine in Canada
- Viognier 2009 – 90 POINTS – Daenna Van Mulligen aka the “Wine Diva” described our Viognier as “you’ll love the fragrant and fresh aromas with a palate that is crisp and snappy.”
- 7 Blanc 2009 – 91 POINTS – a quartet of reviewers enjoyed this! Wine Diva scored it a 91 stating “it’s very, very good”. Jurgen Gothe, the wine critic of the Georgia Straight, picked it for his “Best Domestic White Wines of the Year”. Wine Press Northwest Magazine rated it “Excellent” and Anthony Gismondi the wine writer for the the Vancouver Sun picked it as one of the “Top 40 Most Impressive BC Wines of the Year.”
- Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 – 90 POINTS – Beppi Crosariol, wine critic for the Globe & Mail wrote in his review “this blend is full-bodied, with hints of cedar, blackcurrant, cherry and toffee. It could almost be European.”
- Merlot 2007 – 92 POINTS – James Suckling declared this the best Merlot in Canada stating that it’s “full and very polished, with dark chocolate and berries. Subtle and focused. Reminds me of a solid Tuscan Merlot.”
- Syrah 2007 – 92 POINTS – Natalie Maclean, noted Canadian wine author, called this wine “Divine!” Suggesting it was the “essence of supple and all that luxurious word embodies.” John Schreiner, well known BC wine author, declared our Syrah a “classic with aromas of pepper and black cherry and flavours of pepper, plum, leather and earth.”
- Reserve 7 – 92 POINTS – Natalie Maclean also recommended our Reserve 7 as “terrific for dinner parties”. The Wine Diva described it as an “impressive Meritage with a juicy palate, lovely concentration and balance, with a long, smooth finish. Delish!”
Delish indeed! Try them for yourself and take advantage of our special Lucky 7 Case offer — mix & match or do all of one varietal and we’ll deliver your case for free within Metro Vancouver. Contact us at 604.532.1766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Cheers from the Township 7 team!