With only 1 month to go until the Labour Day long weekend, make the most of the remaining four weeks of summer with our red or white wine (or both) weekend packages. We offer complimentary shipping across most of Canada when you purchase four bottles or more!
Our refreshing white wine package is only $84:
- 2018 7 Blanc – featured on Global Television and given 90 points by Natalie Maclean, nataliemaclean.com “a lovely floral BC white wine…”
- 2018 Sauvignon Blanc – 90 points from David Lawrason, winealign.com, “very good to excellent length, nicely done…”
- 2019 Pinot Gris – just released!
- 2019 Rosé – okay so it’s pretty in pink, not white. It received 91 points by Chris Waters in the Globe & Mail and 90 points from Anthony Gismondi of the Vancouver Sun who described it as, “freshness and fruit dance that it does across the palate, with crispy edges and delicate citrus acidity. Throw in a beautiful pale pink colour, and you have a winner. Well done…”
Our big reds wine package is only $116:
- 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon – 90 points from Chris Waters at the Globe & Mail, who commented, “There’s classic cabernet sauvignon character in this fragrant and focused red wine that’s refreshingly dry and nicely dialled in…”
- 2018 Merlot – just released!
- 2018 Pinot Noir – 92 points from both Rick VanSickle and from Daenna Van Mulligen, who wrote, “Juicy but intense, classic but also powerful…”
- 2019 Rosé – made from red grapes, it enjoyed 91 points from Natalie Maclean, Daenna Van Mulligen of Vines Magazine, and Rick VanSickle of Quench Magazine, who remarked “nicely integrated on the palate with the full range of crushed red berries, subtle tannins and refreshingly dry through the finish…”
Why not make a case and add in some of our Seven Stars sparkling wine? Our current 2017 vintage of Polaris was featured this summer by Sommelier and wine columnist Camille Berry in Food & Wine Magazine, who described it as “one to cellar, although it’s so rich and delicious, no one would blame you for popping it open at the first opportunity…”