Staying close to home for spring break? We’re here for you. Stock up your cellar and enjoy outstanding local wine, that we can safely deliver direct to your door. Our fine wines are all small lots, made from sustainably grown grapes grown in the Okanagan and Langley at our estate vineyards and long time growers.
We have several new clubSEVEN exclusive wines, just released this week including:
- 2017 Reserve Merlot – Crafted with premium Merlot grapes from the Remuda Vineyard in Okanagan Falls, this full bodied wine has black cherry, raspberry, ripe plum and cocoa notes. A complex red with a bolder tannin structure perfectly compliments the ripe fruit core. (Previous vintage honored with Double Gold at the Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition).
- 2017 Cabernet Franc – Produced predominantly from Raju Vineyard in Osoyoos where the southern heat allows for full ripening of this variety. (Previous vintage scored 93 points by Rick VanSickle).
- 2018 Reserve Chardonnay – Our premium, single vineyard Chardonnay made with fruit from the famed Becker Vineyard on Black Sage Road. The grapes are clone 76 originating in Burgundy, France, which tends to demonstrate ripe tropical characteristics. (Previous vintage scored 90 points from Tim Pawsey with Quench Magazine).
- 2016 Seven Stars Equinox sparkling wine – This sophisticated, single vineyard sparkling Brut Rosé is made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from long time organic and biodynamic growers, Sperling Vineyards in Kelowna. (Previous vintage scored 95 points by John Schreiner and Natalie Maclean).
Or enjoy some recent releases that are available at both our wineries and online, including:
- 2017 Reserve 7 – This Bordeaux style blend is made with south Okanagan fruit comprising 51% Merlot, 28% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc, 1% Malbec and Petit Verdot. This vintage has a well structured and attractive palate of black currants, cocoa, cedar box and vanilla. (Previous vintage honored with 95 points and Best in Class at Los Angeles International Wine Competition).
- 2017 NBO – Produced predominantly from one of our favourite vineyard sites, this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot perfectly displays the terroir of our Blue Terrace vineyard in North Bench Oliver. (Previous vintage scored 92 points by Globe & Mail).
- 2017 Seven Stars Polaris sparkling wine – The basis for our sparkling program Polaris is an elegant, Blanc de Blancs Brut, made from unoaked Chardonnay grapes. It is crafted in the Méthode Champenoise style, with a secondary fermentation or prise de mousse, where we “capture the sparkle” in the bottle. (Previous vintage awarded Best Sparkling Wine in Canada at the Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships in the UK).
Try this lucky 7 collection for yourself (and our other popular wines) — regardless of whether it is hot or cold outside — your wine will arrive safe and sound. We use a temperature controlled delivery company, ATS, who handles our shipments coast-to-coast in all kinds of weather! Or stop by one of our wineries, our Naramata Bench location is now on spring hours open seven days a week, and the south Langley location is open daily year round.