Give dad the best this Father’s Day with 7 lucky Township 7 wines that have scored with the critics this spring and will make a phenomenal addition to his cellar.
- 2016 Reserve 7 – our premium Bordeaux style blend was just honoured with 95 points and Best in Class at the the 2019 Los Angeles International Wine Competition last week.
- 2016 NBO – our Bordeaux style blend from our Blue Terrace estate and neighboring Rock Pocket Vineyard, was honoured with 92 points by Beppi Crosariol at the Globe & Mail
- 2016 Merlot – a Platinum winner at the 2018 Wine Press Northwest Wine Competition and described by Anthony Gismondi in the Vancouver Sun last month in his weekend wine picks column as “I wasn’t expecting such a big wine in 2016, but this is, well big. Go Merlot go…”
- 2017 Pinot Noir – from the Remuda and Stoneridge vineyards in OK Falls, this delightful Pinot scored 92 points by Rick VanSickle earlier this year
- 2017 Viognier – this single vineyard beauty also scored Best in Class and 94 points at the 2019 Los Angeles International Wine Competition last week.
- 2017 Gewürtztraminer – a gorgeous aromatic white, which was just rated 90 points by Wine Enthusiast Magazine’s Paul Gregutt who described it as “big fruit flavors combine lychee, lemon and pineapple…”
- 2015 Seven Stars Equinox – our premium sparkling wine was given 90 points by Anthony Gismondi, who wrote “this is one intriguing rosé sparkler. The colour is perfectly hued along the light pink/orange vein. The nose is even better …”
While stocking up, enjoy the day with him at our winery. This Father’s Day we have two culinary treats in store. Our south Langley winery is holding their 7th Annual Wine & Swine with delectable pork dishes by Smoke & Bones. In the Okanagan, our Naramata Bench winery is having their annual Summer Lobster Luncheon with Roch Lobster catering. Both wineries will have live music, children friendly portions for families, great wine, and good times.